McKinney & Company offers challenging opportunities with outstanding growth potential for individuals who enjoy being part of a dynamic team and interacting with other disciplines. McKinney employees enjoy working on diverse and complex projects in a flexible work environment alongside experienced professionals dedicated to innovative solutions for everyday challenges.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a family-oriented environment. McKinney & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
McKinney & Company strives to provide an excellent benefit program as part of a total compensation package. Here are some of the benefits you’ll experience while working at McKinney:
- Group medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employee flexible spending program for medical and dependent care
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Profit sharing plan (401K)
- Stock purchase plan
- Virginia Credit Union membership
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Employee service recognition awards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Business casual dress code
- Company events
- Professional memberships/development programs/certifications
Currently we are not recruiting for open positions, however as a multi-discipline engineering, architecture and construction firm, we are continually seeking talented professionals who are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience.
If you are interested in joining our team or would like to know more about employment opportunities, please forward your letter of inquiry or resume to:
Human Resources Manager
McKinney & Company
P.O. Box 109
Ashland, VA 23005
Fax: (804) 459-0025