The Project Management Department supports the Client by coordinating the design disciplines, performing facility planning, managing projects and construction, and orchestrating relocation (Move Management). Assignments range from a small renovation or relocation to more comprehensive Owner’s Representative services.
For multi-disciplined design services, with or without construction management services, a single Project Manager is assigned to serve as the primary point of contact for the client and all other members of the project team. The project manager’s objective is to facilitate the timely and accurate flow of information and ensure that all members of the team are working toward successful project completion.
Areas of Expertise:
- Client-centered project management – Emphasis on scope cost, quality and schedule; coordination of design disciplines, regulatory and permitting agencies, consultants and vendors for integrated project delivery
- Program Management – For Clients who are constructing or renovating a structure, but have limited construction experience or staff available to support the effort.
- Owner’s Representative – Serving on behalf of a Client in sub-contracting in executing project details
- Daily project management of facilities on site
- Move management – Coordination of Information Technology / Furniture / Fixtures / Equipment (IT/FFE)
- Cost Estimating